Goth Problem of the Day: If you go out shopping with anyone who isn’t in dark alternative culture, the first thing they will say when exiting the store will be, “People were staring at you,” in a condescending tone. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Also, let them stare. I look fantastic today.
only art students/art enthusiasts will get how cool this watch is
literally everyone knows who salvador dali is
Yes literally everybody.
- Sarah Palin? Loves his use of Catholic symbolism.
- Ken Ham? Finds his ability to construct the illusion of a object in the foreground with the shapes and lighting of objects in the background fascinating.
- Nero? Thinks his works lacks a certain intensity and points to Francis Bacon as a more emotionally raw use of surrealism.
- Your nieghbour’s dog? Can only tell which fly is real through his keen sense of smell and finds that impressive.
- Aliens in the Andromeda Galaxy? Don’t understand the concept of art as we know it.
Yes, literally everyone knows who Dali is. Furthermore, a slight exaggeration is best answered with complete hyperbole.
What’s my point? If you’re going to be Goth you’re going to run into a lot of college freshman with no time for any of your shit, yet all the time in the world to try to make you feel stupid for being excited about something for 2 seconds.
Happy Birthday, Conrad Veidt - January 22nd, 1893 - April 3rd, 1943
“My first stage role with a speaking part, believe it or not, was as a priest. It wasn’t until I began acting in films that the producers and directors saw me primarily as a bizarre villain”.
One of Lugosi’s first major roles was as Christ in a passion play.
Your headphones cord becoming very badly tangled around your long necklace. It’s particularly bad if I’m wearing an ankh or the silver raven claw pendant. ::unwind, unwind, unwind::