only art students/art enthusiasts will get how cool this watch is
literally everyone knows who salvador dali is
Yes literally everybody.
- Sarah Palin? Loves his use of Catholic symbolism.
- Ken Ham? Finds his ability to construct the illusion of a object in the foreground with the shapes and lighting of objects in the background fascinating.
- Nero? Thinks his works lacks a certain intensity and points to Francis Bacon as a more emotionally raw use of surrealism.
- Your nieghbour’s dog? Can only tell which fly is real through his keen sense of smell and finds that impressive.
- Aliens in the Andromeda Galaxy? Don’t understand the concept of art as we know it.
Yes, literally everyone knows who Dali is. Furthermore, a slight exaggeration is best answered with complete hyperbole.
What’s my point? If you’re going to be Goth you’re going to run into a lot of college freshman with no time for any of your shit, yet all the time in the world to try to make you feel stupid for being excited about something for 2 seconds.